Welcome to my list of seduction quotes.
In my role as a life coach, I am often helping clients improve their relationships with those around them – the ability to seduce a potential lover is part of that.
That’s why I’m excited to share this list with you.
Let’s dive in.
What Is Seduction?
Seduction is the art of inspiring someone to like us in a romantic way. It can be very simple, yet at times, oh-so-complicated. Indeed, as you’re about to see, a lot of people have so much to say about the gentle art of seduction.
What Are Examples Of Seduction?
There’s verbal seduction, where you talk to a woman and make her laugh. Perhaps you’re able to make a woman laugh, or maybe you’re able to seduce simply by telling her about your life.
But seduction can also be non-verbal, where you can seduce someone with your body language. This might be a quick smile or the way you look in their eyes. It could be kissing them or taking your clothes off.
Then, there are the dark arts of seduction, which plays on the weaknesses of human psychology. An example of this might be if a man chooses to sit still and ignore the woman he wants. Maybe he decides to tell some other woman she’s pretty. In many cases, this will make his target want to chase his affection more.
What Are Seduction Techniques?
Seduction techniques are something you do deliberately to attract someone. These are taught by dating coaches to try and help men and women who aren’t getting much luck in dating.
However, it’s also argued that being seductive isn’t something you do, but something you are. You’re not actively trying to seduce someone, it just comes naturally. This is the surest way to actual seduction that lasts.
At the same time, it’s no good merely encouraging a man to be himself, if he hasn’t attracted a partner in many years. Perhaps it helps to have a bit of both. The techniques and the naturally attractive demeanor. The seduction quotes below explore these ideas further.
140+ Best Seduction Quotes
Love Seduction Quotes
- “I suppose that romantic love was invented as a brilliant means of seduction.” – Sigmund Freud
- “Men are like that, they can resist sound argument, yet yield to a glance.” — Honoré de Balzac
- “Who would willingly walk the path of love without first being seduced by its promise?” – Donna Goddard
- “An interesting life could always use a little seduction, confidence, ambition, and danger.” – Jim Sarbh
- “Yes, sex involves our bodies. But it doesn’t involve only – or even primarily – our bodies. It’s so much more than that.” – Sheila Wray Gregoire
- “Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still.” – Robert Sternberg
- “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.” – David Levithan
- “Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give.” – Bertrand Russell
- “Sexual intimacy is a continuing process of discovery.” – Sheri Stritof
- “Love is a decision; it is a judgement; it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever.” – Erich Fromm
- “A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.” – Unknown
- “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “When a woman wants a man and lusts after him, the lover need not bother to conjure up opportunities, for she will find more in an hour than we men could think of in a century.” – Anonymous
- “I love you. I love you desperately, violently, tenderly, completely. I want you in ways that I know you would find shocking.” – Lisa Kleypas, A Wallflower Christmas
Sweet Seduction Quotes
- “The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone! Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast.” — John Keats
- “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss
- “Eyes reveal the unsaid things. The innocence, the flirtations, and the naughtiness all emanate from the eyes.” — Avijeet Das
- “Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I’m yours forever.” — M.D. Waters
- “Sensual pleasures are like soap bubbles, sparkling, effervescent. The pleasures of intellect are calm, beautiful, sublime, ever enduring and climbing upward to the borders of the unseen world.” – John H. Aughey
- “Is not the most erotic portion of a body where the garment gapes? In perversion (which is the realm of textual pleasure) there are no “erogenous zones” (a foolish expression, besides); it is intermittence, as psychoanalysis has so rightly stated, which is erotic: the intermittence of skin flashing between two articles of clothing (trousers and sweater), between two edges (the open-necked shirt, the glove and the sleeve); it is this flash itself which seduces, or rather: the staging of an appearance-as-disappearance.” – Roland Barthes
- “Attraction is simply curiosity. So, the more curious you make a woman about you, the more attracted she is to you.” – Marni Kinrys
- “Venus yields to caresses, not to compulsion.” Publilius Syrus
- “Her lips touched his brain as they touched his lips, as though they were a vehicle of some vague speech and between them, he felt an unknown and timid pressure, darker than the swoon of sin, softer than sound or odor.” ― James Joyce
- “The feminine seduces because it is never where it thinks it is, or where it thinks itself.” – Jean Baudrillard
- “Everything you do seduces me. All you need to do is breathe and I would do anything for you.” – Ashley March
- “You have had me spinning for days, for I am drunk off the words that flow endlessly from your deep red lips that taste of wine.” – Karen Quan
- “Don’t tell a woman she’s pretty; tell her there’s no other woman like her, and all roads will open to you.” — Jules Renard
- “True love is not a hide and seek game: in true love, both lovers seek each other.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “She tasted sweet, like oranges, liquid sunshine in my mouth as we kissed, our tongues playing together.” — Selena Kitt, A Baumgartner Reunion
Art Of Seduction Quotes
- “If you find someone attractive, you try to make them find you attractive. That is called seduction. And seduction is a bit ugly. You could say it’s a bit ugly to use your charisma.” – Jonathan King
- “You need to keep reminding yourself of the obvious. Charm lies in the unsaid, the unwritten, and the undisplayed.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- “All great lovers are articulate and verbal seduction is the surest way to actual seduction.” – Marya Mannes
- “Seduction was both a science and art, a blend of skill, discipline, proximity, and opportunity. Mostly proximity.” – Dan Simmons
- “If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I’m still waiting, it’s all been to seduce women basically.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
- “An ounce of courage will go farther with women than a pound of timidity.” – Honoré de Balza
- “You must learn to stir people’s curiosity by letting them glimpse something in your private life.” – Robert Greene
- “Beauty and seduction, I believe, is nature’s tool for survival, because we will protect what we fall in love with.” — Louie Schwartzberg
- “We dance to seduce ourselves. To fall in love with ourselves. When we dance with another, we manifest the very thing we love about ourselves so that they may see it and love us too.” – Kamand Kojouri
- “Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. It’s part of the sizzle.” – Camille Paglia
- “There was no aphrodisiac more powerful than talking, no seduction more effective than curiosity.” – Manju Kapur
- “The art of seduction is knowing what she really wants and slowly giving it to her in a way that takes her breath away.” – Jennifa Flirt
Seduction Quotes For Men
- “If you ask any woman what she values at the highest level, you will find that on mass, women want a man that’s going to make them feel safe and looked after.” – Matthew Hussey
- “Never rush into the waiting arms of the first person who seems to like you. That is not seduction but insecurity.” – Robert Greene
- “You have to penetrate a woman’s defenses. Getting into her head is a prerequisite to getting into her body.” – Bob Guccione
- “It’s probably best for me to work off some energy before I get you naked. I’m sure you’d like to be able to walk tomorrow.” ― Sylvia Day, Bared to You
- “Charm is the ability to insult people without offending them, nerdiness the reverse.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- “There’s a thin, but important line between being horny and being sexual. A horny man hits on a woman before she’s attracted to him. A sexual man waits until he’s attracted her.” – Neil Strauss
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes — or just by staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Good game doesn’t look like game.” – Todd Valentine
- “You ask what a nice girl will do? She won’t give an inch, but she won’t say no.“ – Martial
- “Challenging her a little is a part of what ignites attration.” – Marni Kinrys
- “Little boys tease little girls when they’re 8, and women still love it when they’re 28 and 48.” – David DeAngelo
- “You gotta turn yourself on before you can turn a woman on, meaning you have to like yourself first.” – Marni Kinrys
Seduction Quotes For Women
- “The resistance of a woman to a man’s advances is not always a sign of virtue. Sometimes it’s just a sign of experience.” – Ninon de Lenclos
- “Seduction is merely encouraging a man to do something he already wants to do.” Lisa Kleypas
- “The hardest task of a girl’s life, nowadays, is to prove to a man that his intentions are serious.” — Helen Rowland
- “A quick smile is more seductive than a slinky dress.” — Mason Cooley
- “A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run – sit still and ignore him and he’ll come purring at your feet.” — Helen Rowland
- “The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman with beautiful legs.” — Marlen Dietrich
- “You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him.” – Rae Dawn Chong
- “Every woman has the power to seduce the world with her uniqueness, passion, and creativity.” – Donna Karan
- “Common good girl, be bad.” – Nicki Elson
- “Perhaps in Venice you’ll find a man who’ll put jasmine in your maiden-hair, and a pomegranate flower in your navel. Poor little lady Jane!” — D. H. Lawrence
- “I don’t use my body to seduce, no. I just stand there.” – Ursula Andress
- “Women like what they hear, men like what they see.” – Marcel Achard
- “Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.” – Helen Rowland
Seductive Short Quotes
- “Faint heart never won fair lady.” — English proverb
- “It is not enough to conquer, one must also know how to seduce.” – Voltaire
- “Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me, aren’t you?” — Ben Braddock, The Graduate
- “Certainty turns out to be one of the sexiest qualities you can possess.” – Matthew Hussey
- “Seduction is an art known only to the best of the artistes.” – Avijeet Das
- “Making you horny and making you smile are my two favorite things.” — Unknown
- “Wit seduces by signaling intelligence without nerdiness.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- “True love is the love that seduces and will never allow itself to be seduced.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Boldness is sexy, especially when it’s done with a wink.” – Matthew Hussey
- “Seduction is the emergence of sexuality.” – Ilka Quindeau
- “I’m addicted to your allure and I’m fiending for a cure.” – Christina Aguilera
- “If you wanted to seduce me you could have just asked.” – Charlotte Fielding
- “Don’t mix wine and women.” – Cesare Pavese
- “This is a place full of seduction and coquetry, rich in eroticism.” – Catherine Deneuve
- “Seduce yourself first.” ― Kamand Kojouri
- “Seduction is an art that is tested in the mirror.” – Valgame
- “It upsets women to be, or not to be, stared at hungrily.” — Mignon McLaughlin
- “A modest demeanor arouses thoughts of seduction.” – Mason Cooley
- “You turn me on from across the room, and I’ll completely melt if you come any closer.” – Crystal Woods
- “Man proposes, woman forecloses” – Minna Antrim
- “Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.” – Rose Franken
- “I find fragrance to be such a mood enhancer and definitely a seduction tool.” – Christina Aguilera
- “The climax of seduction is to give the illusion that you’re not trying to seduce.” Mathias Malzieu
- “People are naturally drawn to those who emit happiness: maybe they can catch it from you.” – Robert Greene
- “His voice was as intimate as the rustle of sheets.” – Dorothy Parker
- “Embrace intimacy and infuse action in your love life.” – Unknown
- “Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are.” – Amy Bloom
- “A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes.” — Christian Louboutin
- “There is always truth in seduction. That’s why it works.” – Zoe Archer
- “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “A woman laughing is a woman conquered.” — Napoleon
- “You should be kissed often. And by someone who knows how.” – Margaret Mitchell
- “Seduction is about intelligence and wit. Someone who makes me laugh has every chance to seduce me.” – Riccardo Tisci
- “You don’t attract what you want, you attract what you are.” – Owen Cook
- “What a man notices first about a woman is whether she notices him.” – Marlen Dietrich
- “In Brazil, they throw flowers at you. In Argentina, they throw themselves.” – Marlen Dietrich
- “Fighting battles is like courting girls: those who make the most pretensions and are boldest usually win.” — Rutherford B. Hayes
- “Don’t get your panties in such a twist… and give me back mine.” — E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey
Quotes To Seduce A Married Woman
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
- “I’ve never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
- “They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Sexuality is extremely disruptive. The insecurities and emotions it stirs up can often cut short a relationship that would otherwise be deeper and longer lasting.” — Robert Greene
- “Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do; seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.” – Benjamin T. Russell
- “If you age with somebody, you go through so many roles – you’re lovers, friends, enemies, colleagues, strangers; you’re brother and sister. That’s what intimacy is if you’re with your soulmate.” – Cat Blanchett
- “His eyes have made love to me all evening.” – Marguerite Gautier
- “No matter how old you both get never stop holding hands, never stop saying goodbye with a kiss and never stop saying ‘I love you’.” – Unknown
- “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” – Jamie McGuire
Dark Seductive Quotes
- “I need you. Every pore of my being is begging. This is what we do.” — E.L. James, Fifty Shades Freed
- “Lean in to kiss me in all the places where the ache is the most special.” — Sanober Khan
- “He snakes his hands under my back and lifts my chest to his mouth as if I am a platter to be savored.” — Emily S Hurricane, Bag of Tricks
- “If you could read my mind, I’m pretty sure you’d either be traumatized, sexually aroused or both.” — Unknown
- “Seduction is always more singular and sublime than s*x and it commands the higher price.” ~ Jean Baudrillard
- “Sexual desire and anger shall not seduce you, and the dog of greed shall depart.” – Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- “Saints and Sinners may be separated by their actions, but they are united by their reaction to passion.” – Gaiven Clairmont
- “Sexual attraction, however, is very different from having sex. There is a big difference between choosing to be intimate with a woman and simply being attracted to her energy and radiance.” – David Deida
- “A flirt spends her time making temporary male friends, but permanent female enemies.” – Evan Esar
- “In seduction, set up conflicting signals, such as desire and indifference, and you not only throw them off the scent, you inflame their desire to possess you.” – Robert Greene
- “Man has fallen victim to seduction since times immemorial.” – Vikram Bhatt
- “Seduction is often difficult to distinguish from rape. In seduction, the rapist often bothers to buy a bottle of wine.” – Andrea Dworkin
- “Seduction often fails to get past the first step because it is too aggressive.” – Robert Greene
- “The greatest mistakes in seduction is being too nice” – Robert Greene
- “When a flirt turns around to look at a man, it’s only to see if he has turned around to look at her.” – Evan Esar
- “Your greatest power in seduction is your ability to turn away, to make others come after you, delaying their satisfaction.” – Robert Greene
- “If you wish to seduce an angel, you must play the part of a devil.” – Eliphas Levi
- “What would you like to do with my neck? I asked. Seduce me with your words. Feel free.” – James Lusarde.
- “When a woman has not received much flattery in her life, she will be seduced.” – Melina Marchett.
- “Youth covets; let not this covetousness seduce you.” – Unknown
- “To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you’re impotent. She can’t wait to disprove it.” – Jennifa Flirt
- “In fishing for a man, a flirt seldom know where to draw the line.” – Evan Esar
- “Seduction brings forth death.” – Monaluna
- “I want no blood from you, not until we’re both sweaty and naked and you’re screaming my name.” – Nalini Singh
- “If you are not able to attract a woman, you are by definition, sterile.” – Mystery (Erik von Markovic)
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Text To Seduce A Girl?
It depends on the woman and your relationship to her. A surefire bet is to speak from the heart and tell her how you actually feel. If you’re not so articulate and verbal seduction therefore isn’t your strength, perhaps you can share one of these quotes and tell her it made you think of her.
How Can I Seduce A Word?
To seduce someone with your words, you must first understand that it’s not just your words that play a role. It’s your body language, your voice tonality, the context of why you’re choosing to utter them. Master these and you’ll often find you can say anything to melt potential lovers like butter.
With that said, if you’re a confident and attractive person, you’ll often find that it works wonders to speak from the heart with pure honesty.