Welcome to my list of positive Sunday affirmations to help prepare you for the new week ahead.
In my role as a life coach, I am often helping clients improve their self-love and self-confidence. Positive affirmations are something I highly recommend for this.
That’s why I’m excited to share this list with you.
So, let’s dive in.
Sunday Affirmation Meaning
Positive Sunday affirmations are positive statements made loud and proud on a Sunday.
Why Do I Recommend Positive Sunday Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are so powerful, because they feed your subconscious mind with positivity. An amazing fact about the subconscious mind is that it can’t distinguish between imagination and reality. So, if you consistently feed it with positivity, this will have a huge impact on your daily thoughts and actions.
Affirmations work! They’re a great self-care exercise to help you quieten negative thoughts and overcome self-sabotaging.
While Sunday is a great day to practice positive affirmations, as you’re preparing for the week ahead, I’d recommend getting in the habit of repeating positive affirmations daily.
To practice positive Sunday affirmations effectively, I’d recommend shouting them, while staring in the mirror with a big smile and positive open body language.
Related Content: Powerful Love Affirmations
When Is The Best Time To Practice Positive Sunday Affirmations?
A great way to lock in the habit of practicing positive Sunday affirmations is to find a time of the day when you can always do them. This way, they become part of your routine.
Sunday Morning Affirmations
Sunday morning affirmations are effective because you can always create time for them by waking up earlier. They can put you in a positive mindset for the day ahead.
Sunday Evening Affirmations
Sunday night affirmations are a nice way to wind down from an active weekend and prepare you for the week ahead.
If you’re a regular sufferer of the ‘Monday Blues’, Sunday night affirmations can help you turn that pessimistic attitude around.
By practicing Sunday night affirmations just before you go to bed, you can wake up feeling ready to smash your goals on Monday morning.
The more you practice positive affirmations, the more of an impact they’ll have. That’s why I recommend you dedicate some time to this exercise every day of the week.
Related Content: Life-Changing Positive Affirmations For Men
170 Of The Best Positive Sunday Affirmations To Prepare For The Week Ahead
- I am grateful for this amazing Sunday
- I am a good person. The world is a beautiful place.
- I deserve happiness and success in all areas of my life.
- May the coming week be full of gratitude and happiness.
- I am going to work on myself this Sunday.
- Today, I will take action towards my goals.
- I am going to surpass myself this week
- I shall reap the fruits of my labor this week
- I shall feel loved and respected this week
- Sunday clears away the rust of my whole week
- I am in a happy relationship with myself
- I deserve to be loved.
- I am worthy of beautiful things in life
- It’s been a long week full of progress and success.
- I am a confident person and I shall practice confidence throughout the year.
- I will practice self-love this Sunday.
- I am the only one who is in charge of my life.
- I have firm faith and belief over my abilities.
- I have the power to turn my dreams into reality.
- My upcoming week is going to be fruitful
- The next week holds lots of happiness for me
- I am lucky to be celebrating my Sunday with my loved ones.
- I am grateful for the kind people who surround me on this wonderful day.
- The week is just beginning and I am prepared to make it the most amazing week
- I am going to reflect on my behavior this Sunday
- I am ready to be generous.
- I’m ready to contribute something unique to the world
- Good things are about to flow in my life.
- I am learning and growing to be better with each passing day.
- I inhale confidence.
- I am courageous and brave.
- I am taking over life as a real star.
- I was meant to be at the place that I am at present.
- All the hurdles in my way are making me stronger.
- This is a very promising day and I am thankful for it.
- I see abundance everywhere.
- I choose to set the highest standards for myself.
- I shall not give up looking at the adversities in my life.
- I am thankful for the joy and prosperity that I have in my life.
- I choose to be cheerful and joyful this Sunday.
- Someone in need shall receive my help today.
- I am going to use the wealth that I possess in the upliftment of others.
- I am the master of my free will.
- I am the magnet of abundant wealth.
- I’m here to learn from all the failures in my life.
- I always take calculated risks.
- I always appreciate the good in me and try to better the bad.
- Slowly and steadily, I’m turning my dreams to reality.
- I define who I am.
- I can face every barrier that crosses my path.
- I never allow negative criticism when people adversely affect me.
- I shall practice gratitude throughout the week starting Sunday.
- I am becoming a better person by facing my fears.
- I am productive as well as disciplined.
- I make the most out of all my adversities.
- I know this week shall be full of opportunities.
- I am the only one who is in charge of my life.
- I am tougher than my own problems.
- I feel beautiful and healthy today.
- I am excited about everything that the day has in store for me.
- I shall spend some time alone with myself.
- I feel confident and calm as I am about to take up the challenges.
- I am so confident in the abilities I possess.
- I am blessed to wake up on this beautiful Sunday morning.
- On this wonderful Sunday morning, I’m only focusing on what makes me feel good.
- Sunday is my day to relax and refresh.
- During this new week, I’ll focus on myself and my happiness.
- Today, I recharge and get ready to rock my week ahead.
- I love Sundays. They are a true blessing in my life.
- Sunday is my day of rest and I will make the most of it.
- After a week of hard work, I deserve to enjoy my Sunday and I am!
- I am forever grateful to enjoy a positive Sunday morning.
- On Sundays I’m making time to enjoy everything that makes me happy.
- I have all the things that I need to stay happy.
- I allow myself to be at peace and enjoy the calm life.
- I always choose to be happy and productive.
- I am always grateful for the perfect days that I have.
- I am lucky to receive the blessings of my loved ones today.
- I am always grateful to the people who stayed with me
- I am grateful for the remarkable family and friends that I have around me to celebrate my weekend
- I’ve enjoyed a positive Sunday and I’m ready for a week full of new opportunities!
- I love myself so I’m doing Sundays right!
- I have my arms open for the abundance that is coming my way
- Sunday is my day to get in touch with my spiritual roots and I always take that opportunity.
- I deserve to thrive on a Sunday and just not make a mere living
- I can overcome my self-doubt.
- There’s no reason I’m not enough.
- I am going to spare time for my family and play around.
- Over time I have become a very mature person and I love this self.
- My happiness depends on my actions and not others’.
- I will manifest my greatest life on this Sunday morning.
- I shall overcome all the obstacles that ever come my way.
- I’m ready for all the surprises that come my way.
- I’m ready for a happy and successful week.
- Today’s challenges will make tomorrow better for me and everyone else around me.
- I am in charge of my feelings and today I choose to be happy.
- Today is going to be the best day of my life so far!
- I have so much to be grateful for.
- My life is so good compared to many others.
- There are so many things I can do in life today.
- I am happy with who I am.
- I have an amazing bunch of friends to enjoy this Sunday with..
- I keep myself away from all sorts of misery.
- What a happy day Sunday is.
- I will not give up on myself or others today.
- Sunday mornings are the best time of my week.
- I’m grateful for a fresh start and a new week.
- All of my weekly objectives will be met.
- I’m ready to start the new week on a positive note.
- I’m ready to bring positive energy to the world on this glorious Sunday and throughout the upcoming week.
- I inspire people to turn their lives into their dream life.
- I am going to expand my business throughout this new week.
- I am receptive of the great opportunities that the Universe has in store for me.
- I am going to attract love this Sunday.
- I am high on my life.
- I am happy and full of joy on this Sunday.
- I am going to spend time to chill with my best people.
- I shall do everything today which makes me happy.
- I am thankful for the joy and prosperity that I have in my life.
- I am thankful for the beautiful health that I have.
- I shall take out time to sit and chill with my friends.
- I have a life full of love from my near and dear ones.
- I believe in my thoughts and they are going to turn into action.
- I approve of who I have become.
- This day is going to be super fun and happy.
- No-one can stop me living my best life.
- I am ready for all the challenges and surprises.
- I’m going to start my week radiating positive energy and excitement.
- I’ve enjoyed a loving weekend and I’m ready to kick start a great week ahead
- I love who I am becoming. I’m improving every day.
- I am proud of myself for the tragedies I survived.
- I will be kind and forgiving to those around me today and every day of the week.
- I love that I am learning to become a happy and better person every day.
- I am a unique soul with so much to give to the world.
- I will allow my creativity to flourish this Sunday morning.
- I love every aspect of what makes who I am.
- I love my flaws as well as my strengths.
- I will never give up striving for my goals.
- I am proud of my unique values.
- I will show the courage to be authentic today.
- I am proud of myself for overcoming my weaknesses.
- I will love myself no matter what happens today.
- I will use this Sunday for self-care.
- There’s nothing stopping me from choosing happiness on this day.
- I am worthy on ths Sunday and every day!
- My self-worth is not attached to what I do
- Today, I will share my uniqueness with the world.
- Today, I will inspire others by being myself
- My uniqueness gives me special power
- I have the power to change the world
- I believe I’m capable of doing better
- Today, I take more steps to become the person I believe I can be
- I can adjust to every change in my life
- Today’s challenges are here to help me grow
- I have the strength to get through anything.
- I choose to live in abundance, not scarcity.
- Nothing will make me quit.
- I don’t accept negative thoughts, I understand them
- I choose to starve my negative thoughts
- I choose to overcome my anxiety.
- Negative thoughts arise, positive thoughts arise; I choose to feed the positive
- I can choose who I want to be today.
- I am the leader of my life
- Today, I choose love.
- I’m willing to learn and grow on this fantastic Sunday.
- I am the best in the world at living my life
- I believe in myself even when no one else does
- Today, I will understand others and forgive them.
- I won’t stop fighting for I am a fighter.
- I’m ready to share my gifts with the Universe.
I hope you enjoyed this list of Sunday affirmations. Please feel free to use these as motivation to create your own affirmations related to where you are in life.
For more inspiration, see my list of Hypnotic Affirmations for Self-Confidence.
If you have any questions on the topic of Sunday affirmations, feel free to leave a comment below.
It would be great to hear from you.