A little dose of positivity can go a long way in helping us transform our lives. That should be the inner voice, but sometimes it can falter.
This life-changing video by The School Of Life channel on overcoming bad inner voices say they can urge us to calm down by telling us that everything is going to be alright, but sometimes the inner voices are not kind.
Let’s dive right into it.
72 Men Positive Affirmations To Banish Negative Thoughts, Boost Self Esteem, And Improve Your Life
Often when life gets difficult, our self-esteem stoops so low that coming up with positive affirmations ourselves is difficult. Most men are secretive about the problems they are dealing with but a few doses of daily affirmations can go a long way in helping them push away negative thoughts and lead a happy and healthy life.
Here are 72 positive affirmations for men divided into categories that will help you grow, push away their negative thoughts, and lead an overall happy life.
#1 Self-Esteem Related Positive Affirmation For Men
- I am capable of doing anything I want
- I am not giving up
- I believe in myself
- I am strong enough for this
- I respect myself and so do others
- My skills are on point
- I love myself
- I have achieved a lot of things before
- I have come a long way
- I am a fighter
- I am confident about this situation
- I am important to myself, my family, and my friends
Related: Hypnotic Affirmations For Self-Confidence
#2 Motivation and Inner Strength Related Positive Affirmation For Men
- I will make this possible
- I can do this
- I will train hard to achieve my target
- I will try again but not accept defeat
- I am a quick learner
- I am determined to do this
- I will learn from this mistake
- I can achieve all my goals
- It’s okay to not win on the first try
- Failure is okay, I just need to keep trying
- I can take help from others and it’s not a sign of weakness
- If I have done this once, I can do it again.
#3 Positive Affirmations For A Good Start To The Day
- I am going to have a good day
- I will be productive today
- I am going to push away toxic people today
- I will make things work for me today
- I am going to work a little harder than yesterday
- I am not going to indulge in negative thoughts today
- I am going to complete all my tasks today
- I am going to have a positive approach towards life today
- I am going to care for myself and pamper myself today
- Today I will be happy
- I will not stress unnecessarily today
- I will invest in my development today
#4 Positivity-Related Positive Affirmation For Men
- I love my life
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life
- I can make myself and other people happy
- There is a positive perspective to every situation
- One bad moment will not define my day
- I am doing well in life and I will do better
- Life has a fair share of happiness and problems, I will get my share accordingly
- Small wins, small efforts count
- Life is beautiful
- I am blessed to have another beautiful day ahead of me
- I can dictate how my day will go
- Every day is important, either as a memory or as a lesson
Related: How Many Affirmations Should I Focus On? – Practical Guide
#5 Career-Related Positive Affirmations For Men
- I am talented enough to do this
- I can finish this work
- I am knowledgeable enough to do this
- I am not giving up on my dreams
- I am going to succeed
- I am an asset, not a liability
- I am giving my best to and expect the best from my career
- My efforts are commendable
- My opinion and ideas are valuable
- I love my career path
- I can maintain healthy relationships with my co-workers
- I will value my health as much as I value my career
#6 Relationship-Related Positive Affirmation For Men
- I deserve to be loved
- I am doing my best
- Anybody will be lucky to have me
- I bring out the best in people
- I am fun to be with
- I make people feel valued
- I am a good person
- I deserve to be respected
- I will not let anyone take me for granted
- I deserve better
- I will not let anyone hurt me
- I deserve to be happy and have a good life
Related: Speaking Things Into Existence – 11 Law Of Attraction Strategies
Frequently Asked Questions About Positive Affirmations For Men
While the practice of daily affirmations is not a new concept, people still have a few common questions about them.
So I’ve decided to jot down the most commonly asked questions about the daily and positive affirmations for men and answer them.
How Can I Affirm My Boyfriend?
While daily affirmations do not need to come from anyone else, it will definitely feel better to hear them from the people you care about.
If you want to affirm your boyfriend, you can put together words that’ll make him believe in himself and value himself more. Here are some examples:
- I am so proud of you for never giving up
- You inspire me to be a better person
- I am grateful to have someone like you in my life
- I am so blessed to have an amazing person like you in my life
- How can someone be so perfect?
- I believe that together we will make everything work
These affirmations will not only make him feel better about himself but will also strengthen your relationship. Also, positive and kind words tend to have a higher impact on people when coming from a person they care about.
Related: How Long Does It Take For Affirmations To Work? – Practical Guide
What Is The Most Powerful Affirmation?
The power of an affirmation depends on your current problem. Depending on what is bothering you the most, you should decide what is the best and most powerful affirmation for you.
Here I have listed a few common powerful affirmations that will work in any situation.
- I believe everything will work out in my favor
- I am strong enough to do this and I am not giving up
- I am a good person and I deserve the best outcome imaginable
- I have all that it takes to be successful and achieve my goals
- I am doing enough, I should be kind to myself for all my efforts
- I value myself and I will not let negative thoughts and toxic people affect my life
One thing that you need to keep in mind is that these daily affirmations aren’t magic. They will only work if you actually believe in them. Also, do not just believe in them and stop working towards your goals.
The main aim here with these affirmations is to induce positive energy that will make you work harder and keep your mind at peace.
Related: 133+ Inspiring Affirmations For Friendship & Making New Friends
What Are The 7 Affirmations?
If all the 72 affirmations are difficult for you to follow and you are unable to choose the ones that are the most effective of the lot, I have a solution for you.
I have zeroed in on the 7 affirmations that will take care of each aspect of your life, starting from your inner motivation to your career and the relationships of your life.
- I am doing my best every day
- I love and I am proud of who I am
- I will write my own destiny
- The best is yet to come
- I am progressing every day
- I am valued, loved, respected and I deserve it
- I am never going to give up on myself
While these are the 7 powerful affirmations I have chosen for you, you are free to choose your own top 7. Affirmations should be chosen based on our life, goals, and current condition. If it makes you feel fuzzy inside, that’s the right one.
The ones that you relate to the most will help you the most. If you are insecure about something, it’s a great idea to construct your affirmation around that insecurity.
Related: Can You Manifest Multiple Things At Once? – 11 Tips
Do Positive Affirmations Really Work?
If you believe in the affirmations, they definitely work! It’s all about believing in yourself and what you are capable of that will have a real impact on your life. However, if you see that they are not working for you, then maybe there is an underlying medical condition like depression or anxiety.
Mental health problems should not be taken lightly. While daily affirmations do help in inducing a healthy state of mind, if the problem persists, it’s always recommended that you seek an expert’s help.
The main thing to realize is that men are way too critical and harsh towards themselves. If left unchecked, the negative inner voice can make men lose faith in their abilities. In contrast to women, men are less open about their feelings and emotions and so get less chance to hash them out.
This results in a toxic pile of negative thoughts that damages them in the long run. Hence, if your inner voice is putting you down, the 72 positive affirmations for men will help you get some control over the critical side of your mind and let the optimistic one shine through
How Long Does It Take For These Affirmations To Show Results?
Whether it’s a positive affirmation for men or just a dose of positivity for your daily life, these things take time and firm belief to work.
The first thing that you need to do is get into a habit of repeating these affirmations every day for at least 15 minutes after you wake up in the morning. Repeating these affirmations will ensure that you have a positive start and will give you the much-needed boost to conquer the day.
Just keep in mind that these affirmations are to help you develop a positive approach and boost your morale. They are not a replacement for your hard work.
Related: 21 Facts About The Law Of Assumption & How To Use It
When Should I Use Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations can be used at any time. Whether you are going through a difficult phase in your life or you want to control your negative thoughts, the positive affirmations for men that are mentioned above will help you in almost every aspect of life.
Remember to believe in whatever you say to yourself and you will certainly see a positive change in your life within a matter of a few days.
Will These Positive Affirmations For Men Work On Women Too?
Positive affirmations are not based on gender. The affirmations I have mentioned for men are equally effective for women. Whether it’s a need for high self-esteem, confidence, motivation, or if you are simply seeking a positive change in your life, these affirmations will make you believe that you can do it.
The optimistic approach and the renewed spirit will help you work harder and more efficiently, ultimately helping you reach your goals and live the life you dream of. Happiness and success have no gender and neither do these affirmations.
Can I Make My Own Affirmations Too?
Yes, you can! The sole purpose of affirmations is to fill you up with positivity and help you take an optimistic approach to whatever you are doing. So if there is an affirmation that you relate to the most, that will definitely work better for you than the ones that I’ve listed out.
The perfect affirmation depends on your personality and the situation you are in. That’s why different people have different effects from these affirmations. So if you think that no affirmation relates to you and your situation, then go ahead and create your own. The end goal is to find happiness, confidence and peace!
Related: Best Shifting Affirmations For Lasting Change
What Are Your Favorite Affirmations For Men?
If there is anything that you want to achieve in life or anything that’s bothering you, these positive affirmations for men will help you see the situation in a new light. Repeating and believing in these affirmations will surely produce some positive attitude in you. You will develop a positive approach towards your life, work, relationship, and everything that you do.
If you have a favorite positive affirmation that you believe in the most, do share it with me in the comment section! Let’s help the people in our lives get some positivity!
What Your Birthstone Says About You: Ultimate Guide to 12 Stones and Their Deeper Meaning
19 Ways To Unveil The Hero Instinct In Men